niedziela, 4 czerwca 2017

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application

Hello! Today is the day... when I am happy to share with you a new project I've created for 2nd Round of DT Application for Kaisercraft. I was suprised and happy when I get the invitation to 2nd round. Well... I try my best on the way to a new creative challenge!

Kochani :) Nadejszła ta chwila :) kiedy mogę ujawnić, że tak się oto stało, iż zostałam zaproszona do 2 etapu naboru do DT Kaisercraft :) Bardzo się cieszę i cóż... próbuję przejść również ten etap, na drodze do nowego kreatywnego wyzwania! Reszta tego postu będzie już po angielsku, zgodnie z wymogami naboru, ale będzie mi bardzo miło, jeśli obejrzycie co przygotowałam, poczytacie... mam też video (a to niespodzianka) i zostawicie po sobie ślad. :)

I was really thrilled when I've received an amazing pack full of Kaisercraft Lilac Whisper collection - beautiful papers, stickers, Collectables die -cuts, flowers, wooden flourish pack, mask and many more... First thought: do I see mint here?! It's not the secret at all, that any hue of light and pale teal is my absolute favourite. In Lilac Whisper collection we are getting a lot of mint paired with stunning hues of lilac and gorgeous celadon. Truly beautiful, soft, incredibly feminine collection... 

My idea for a 2nd round of DT application project was very easy - I just wanted to pay attention on details and just to keep in my personal style. I love everything dimensional, layered, with a huge 3D factor. Love to create OTP projects, especially in unusual form. This time I chose well known form - house shape shadowbox. It's a wooden base I have in my stash probably since 2014... and today is a high time to push a new life in it! 

Decided to create soft, girly, a bit of romantique home decor with photos of my daughter taken 10 years ago. I really love pics from this session - she is so cute with a big dandelion and I think those photos are perfect for Lilac Whisper collection. 

I have a few photos from the creating process but also I have a video, maybe a better form to take a look at my craft table and see what and how Karola creates. 


I started by painting the wooden base using chalk paint in color very similar to this one from papers. I like the chalk paint effect - ultra matte and dries very fast. Also used a little bit of modeling paste to add some texture on my painted base.
Next step - because my shadowbox has a lot of windows/boxes in various sizes, I needed measure each of them just to cut pieces from Lilac Whisper papers to cover each window with it. I felt like during wallpapering a doll house. :) At the end, I used beautiful mini template with floral pattern and white gesso to create additional, textural decoration.


When my shadowbox house was ready with paper covers in each window and mask's pattern here and there, I added photos - 2 of them inside and one outside boxes. Collectables and stickers helped me a lot with decorating. In fact, I just love any paper embellishments, for my rich, layered and dimensional style I always need that type of decorations. Some of elements are adhered using very strong 3D adhesive squares/cubes. I love every type of flowers, so I can't resist and used almost all flowers from Amethyst Paper Blomms and Mini Blooms packs. I added a bit of mint chalk paint and white gesso on the top of the flowers to match these beauties to the whole project. The same "trick" I used on the edges of some paper embellies and photos.




Wooden Flourish Pack was the final touch of my project. I painted these gorgeous tiny wooden embellies using mint chalk paint and when dry, added white gesso on the edges to add texture and interesting look. 



Kaisercraft products used:

Lilac Whisper Collection: 
Papers: P2343 Hydrangea, P2350 Echo; 
Sticker Sheet SS342; 
Collectables CT885; 
Wooden Flourish Pack FL604; 
Paper Blooms F643 Amethyst; 
Mini Paper Blooms F649; 
Mini Designer Template IT017 Blossom.

Other products used: 
white gesso, mint chalk paint, craft glue, 3D adhesive cubes.


And here is the final look:





Thank you so much for taking time to read and watch my today's project. 
Hope you like it :)


8 komentarze :

Chimera pisze...

Ale piękna praca, można patrzeć i patrzeć :)

Ульяна и Полина pisze...

Красота!

Patty O'Malley pisze...

Beautiful project, Karola! Love the video!

Tatiana Yemelyanenko pisze...

Awesome project! I love it! Good luck!

Ammaris Art pisze...

Coś pięknego! Genialny projekt! Trzymam kciuki! :)

Rikki Graziani pisze...

Amazing !!!Good Luck xxx

eri pisze...

Patrzę, Karolu, patrzę..napatrzeć nie mogę.. jak to jest, że tak to wychodzi? genialne ręce+głowa..też tak bym chciała - ale jak wiesz, u mnie wszystko długo i mozolnie :):) i w efekcie i tak jestem z tyłu..:):) a tak w ogóle - zabiegana i zalatana kobieto wyskrob jakiś moment czasowy i pomyśl o nas (choć nieskromnie - o mnie :):) ) , bo to aż grzmi i błyska (dosłownie..:):) ) i wiesz, więcej takich małych filmowych produkcji..bo ja bardzo chętnie "podpatrzę" jak i co z czym i gdzie..;)
Powodzenia w tym wyzwaniu - wierzę w Twoją moc!! :)
Pozdrawiam :)
Dorota

koi seo pisze...

The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog.
I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
หนังออนไลน์

LinkWithin

.